A New Look

>> Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yes, I've done it again. I have changed the looks of my blog. Michele, over at Frugal Granola, inspired me. Now if I could just get a different header, I would be completely satisfied. I haven't gotten that one figured out yet. But I keep hoping. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Anyway if you want to brighten up your blog, go to Cutest Blogs on the Block. There are a lot of different layouts from which to choose. Happy day!

1 comments:

Lauren June 02, 2008 8:56 AM  

I like it!

I played around with those backgrounds, too, and couldn't find a header I liked, so I just scrapped it and found something else. Darn perfectionism... :)

I think yours blends together well, though!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP