The Simple Woman's Daybook

>> Monday, June 16, 2008


FOR TODAY...

June 16, 2008

Outside My Window...I see the sun setting...the end of one day and the beginning of another.

I am thinking...of the Simple Woman's Daybook.

I am thankful for...life. Everyday is a gift from God.

From the kitchen...flows the aroma of popcorn. In case you don't know...I love popcorn.

I am wearing...my new shirt that Tim and I had fun buying last week. I think my husband is the funnest person to shop with and I am pretty certain that is rare.

I am creating...nothing at the moment.

I am going...to tuck the younger kids in bed in just a few minutes and watch a movie with my man.

I am reading...Lies Women Believe and The Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss.

I am hoping...that the sunshine we have enjoyed these last few days will remain.

I am hearing...the chatter and banging of Cayla and Katie in the shower. They are playing with Lego's...3 horses, 4 guys and a tractor and trailer.

Around the house...my house is quite messy. The dishes are undone and the laundry needs to be put away. But the kids are happy and my husband is relaxing so all is well.

One of my favorite things...is climbing in to bed every night. I love our bed and I love our sheets. I have never loved sheets before, but I can honestly say I love our sheets.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...my week is very busy...taking two kids to the dentist tomorrow, getting together with a friend on Wednesday, a funeral on Thursday, meeting with Erin from the American Red Cross on Friday, a house warming party and another funeral on Saturday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I have seen this meme a few times and thought I would join in. For more great Daybooks, join Peggy and others here.

3 comments:

Heath Clan June 17, 2008 9:02 AM  

You are creating an atmosphere of peace and contentment.:)

Megan June 17, 2008 1:02 PM  

i love that picture.... i can't wait for that day for myself!!

and i love my bed too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Michele @ Frugal Granola June 17, 2008 4:09 PM  

I've been mulling over the picture since I saw your post last night. Wow. I think it sums up a lot of what I've been thinking lately.

I'm curious about what thoughts this picture is bringing up for you. :)

We loved seeing you all this past week! Thanks for letting us visit with you! I hope your busy week goes well.
Blessings,
Michele

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP