Then Sings My Soul Saturday

>> Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kathy Troccoli has been my favorite Christian singer for years. Her songs are full of feeling and minister to me like no other. This week my songs for Then Sings My Soul Saturday are called Good Bye For Now and He Will Make A Way. I think of these songs because of the pain and struggle the Steven Curtis Chapman family is going through at this time. I can't begin to imagine the loss and heartache they are feeling. They serve a God of comfort and healing. May they find peace, rest and assurance as they say Good Bye For Now and may they remember that He Will Make A Way.




2 comments:

Amy Wyatt May 25, 2008 12:25 PM  

These were absolutely perfect, powerful songs. I really had never listened to the words of Kathy Tricolli songs even though I had heard of her. I loved both of these songs and was so blessed by them. Thank you for sharing them. My favorite songs shared this week.

Christina May 26, 2008 9:38 AM  

I just started hearing this singer recently thanks to the blogs and these are some great songs. What a strong voice she has. Awesome singer.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP