Wordless Wednesday~Best Friends

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Someone stole my camera! I wonder who it was?
For more WW, visit here.

3 comments:

CDJ August 13, 2008 2:38 PM  

um...that's real sweet, but someone needs to politely snatch that cam away from cayla-sue and tell that girl to get back to bloggin'. We're dyin' out here, waitin' fer a new post. And after she's done her part, she can go bug her papa 'bout these matters.
Blogging means commitment, people!
WE WANT CAYLA! (say it with me) WE WANT CAYLA!

Barbara August 13, 2008 2:44 PM  

Jeesh! Yes, Cayla, get back to it! And please don't let that monster with seven neck rolls take pictures of herself anymore. Is that one word?

Amy B from Bullard August 14, 2008 3:36 PM  

I knew Cayla was a lot of things, but a thief, I would not have ever thought that....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP