Just an Update

>> Friday, July 25, 2008

9 comments:

Amy B from Bullard July 25, 2008 6:48 AM  

Wheres the rest of the update?

CDJ July 25, 2008 8:54 AM  

She must be blogging with invisible ink...
I've been going back and forth over my screen with a decoder marker, but I got nothin'
help! Now I'm pretty sure I need some Windex.

Heath Clan July 26, 2008 6:49 AM  

Ah, but she got us to make comments none the less.

Amy B from Bullard July 27, 2008 12:33 PM  

What does that say about us?

Barbara July 27, 2008 4:48 PM  

That says she's pretty darn popular. And loved. And cool. And...tricksy.

Leslie July 28, 2008 7:40 PM  

Well, thank goodness none of the rest of you see it either! I was about to report another side effect of radiation to MD Anderson!

Leslie

Heath Clan July 29, 2008 8:22 AM  

I have some suspicions of what it means about us, but I don't think I want to admit it on the internet.

What kind of word is tricksy? Maybe it is just me, but it doesn't sound NICE!

CDJ July 29, 2008 9:11 PM  

no, no, no...you're thinking of "Trixi" from "Lady & The Tramp". But you're right: she was a pup of ill repute.

Tricksy is fine. When "tricky" doesn't adequately reference the numerous accounts of trickiness, then it is only proper to use the term "tricksy".

Happy to clear that up ferya :)

Megan July 30, 2008 9:42 PM  

wow...

i love that the conversation is STILL going on underneath this post.

You people crack me up!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP