Welcome 2010

>> Saturday, January 02, 2010

A friend and I were visiting the other day and we decided we're going to try to write on our blogs more often. We both like to do it, but finding the time is a bit hard. It seems, for me, that since Sam has been born, free time is hard to come by. I have a minute here and a minute there, but big gaps in my time don't happen frequently. I love to blog, so I am going to give it a good effort.

Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2010


Prineville, OR

Cayla turning 13

A visit with my sister and 3 beautiful nieces

Bettering family relationships

Watching Justin transition from this home to one of his own

Camping with Cayla, Katie, and Larah

Homeschooling

Church growth

One-to-one discipleship

Growing and walking closer with Jesus Christ

A possible new computer

Hay campout

Learning and practicing hospitality

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

Planting flowers in my wine barrels

Celebrating life

Corporate prayer time at church

Learning to sew

Sending out birthday wishes

Matthew learning how to drive

Lunches with friends

Walks at the creek

Being loved by my husband and children

Better menu planning

Organizing grocery lists

Learning to make candles with Cayla

Just Between Friends consignment sales

Second Sundays

The birth of Lenny

Game nights with the neighbors

Reading

Blogging

Dates with Tim

Dates with my children

Scrapbooking



That's all I can come up with now. It will be fun next year to look back and see what things were accomplished. Happy New Years to you and yours. I look forward to sharing life with you through my blog. Come back soon for more of The Washington Walkers.

1 comments:

Christina January 03, 2010 11:38 AM  

This is a great idea. It will be fun to see next year where you are in comparison to the things on your list. I am glad you will be back to blogging. I really enjoy reading your blog. I see you put reading on your list. I really need to follow this one. We are making a military move this summer, although we don't know where yet, and I have a lot of books. I would really like to get through some of them so I can pass them off to others who would appreciate them. Maybe I will post some I get through and pass them off to my blog friends who I know would enjoy them. Or maybe I should save them in a box and have a give-a-way. See what your post has inspired me to do?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP