A Quiet Sunday Morning
>> Sunday, November 30, 2008
Larah and Katie have been overtaken with a cold. We were up and showered and ready for church when I decided it wouldn't be good to take my two snotty girls. I didn't want to spread their icky germs onto other kids and elderly people. The rest of the family is gone, but I opted for the three of us to stay home. We have a fire going (I had great help making it) and the house is cleaned up. Fernando is playing softly in the background and Katie Jane and Larah Mikal are playing in their room. They have made a fort, complete with neatly made pallets and a night light. Larah makes a trip to the kitchen about every five minutes for a new application of her Avon Princess lip gloss (and a quick nose wipe)...then she's off again to the fort. I miss worshipping with my church family, but I treasure quiet mornings like this.
Sweet, sweet sisters!!!
This picture was taken this morning after they helped
Sweet, sweet sisters!!!This picture was taken this morning after they helped
me make the warm fire.
I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Sunday!
I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Sunday!



4 comments:
We did and I missed you! I was very glad to hear that it wasn't anything more serious. I love those girls. Larah's lips are beeeuuuuteeeful. I also love your couintdown.
What joy there is when two sisters share sweet moments together :)Thank you for sharing :)
Today I spent time listening to my favorite Pastor T-and yours-via the internet :) Can't wait to listen to today's message--next Sunday :)
Great to see you and Lolanda yesterday :) I miss you all soooo much!
Love you,
Sharon
Hope they feel better soon! We were so disappointed that we weren't able to see you during our visit. Maybe next time! :)
Blessings,
Michele
Hi Rebecca!I hope your girls are feeling better. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. Thanks for such great posts. I did really well as far as the Thanksgiving meal. I really suprised myself. Then we picked up pizza for dinner on the way home..lol..who does that? Wes really loves the bbq pizzas from Casey's and he ordered half hamburger for me. I ate 4 pieces :(. We went to CiCi's yesterday after worship and I ate really well, which was very hard. Thanks for all the encouragement!!
Post a Comment