Baby Boy Walker
>> Saturday, November 01, 2008
Baby Boy Walker
@ 20 weeks
Isn't he just so handsome?
Like father, like son!
His teeny, tiny foot.Yesterday Tim and I spent an hour and ten minutes at the Steck Medical Clinic adoring our growing son. We smiled, we laughed, we cried. Well, I cried...I don't know about Tim. Tears of joy and happiness. (But also tears of remembrance.) Baby Boy Walker is alive and healthy. All measurements were right where they needed to be. We saw everything...eyes, nose, lips, tongue, ears, kidneys, stomach, brain, legs, arms (including muscles...and let me tell you, the boy's impressive), fingers, toes, and boy parts. Everything looked wonderful. I walked out of the office relieved and praising God for His goodness. I am growing more and more excited each passing day. I dream of the day he will be born and I will get to hold him in my arms. The thought of that day makes me tear up. But for now I am enjoying him daily growing inside of me and praying for the man that he will someday be.





7 comments:
He is sooo incredible. I love the picture of that foot. Wow! You can rack up another cryer! It made me cry seeing him on Laura's ultrasound and now I cry again. I am so thankful for that miracle for you. I am looking forward to being able to hold your son (if you will let him go for a few minutes:)
You, your son and your whole family are in my daily and sometime hourly prayers.
Amazing!I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful visit.Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures!! :)
He's already practicing his kicking I see. That is awesome. I am so excited for you!
I have been praying for that baby boy, and now I have a picture to go with my prayers!
Hooray! What a glorious milestone. I've been praying for you- especially during this week of remembrance. Your son is such a cutie!
Blessings,
Michele
Amazing pictures. Glad to hear baby boy is doing well.
How exciting to hear that everything is progressing healthily!
Post a Comment