All Gone

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here was Larah's response when
I asked her where the quarter went.
And no, it hasn't passed yet.
Keep praying!

4 comments:

Megan November 21, 2008 7:20 AM  

can't say i've experienced that one...

My dad did get a dime stuck in his nostril one time. That's not quite as drastic or dangerous as swallowing a quarter though. Hope everything goes well!

Patricia November 21, 2008 9:18 AM  

The joys of motherhood :). I hope it passes safely and soon.

jessy November 21, 2008 7:18 PM  

I swallowed a quarter once, but I was older (around 8 or 9). I dont' know if that makes a difference. Larah is much smaller than I was. The doctor told my mom to feed me bread and bananas. I would put a call into the pediatrician.

Christina November 22, 2008 2:59 PM  

Praying for her to pass this quickly.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP