Two Very, Very Deep Conversations

>> Friday, May 01, 2009

6 comments:

Amy B from Bullard May 01, 2009 6:56 PM  

Kinda like they say at McDonalds, I"M LOVING IT!

Rebecca May 01, 2009 7:34 PM  

Enough to fly to Washington??? I mean really...what is $1500 anyway?

Sharon May 02, 2009 10:43 AM  

Wow! Sam is really growing :)
Great video :)
Lucas is such a good brother :)

Jeannie Beannie May 05, 2009 9:42 AM  

Oh Tim and Rebecca . . . how precious. I do believe Sam has some Bagley ears! That would be his great great grandfather who was the Texas traveling Baptist evangelistic preacher who also sold clothes, etc., out of the back of his van. Doesn't that sound like fun??? Wish I could see all of you. Have talked to Mother about driving her out in the fall. What do you think???

Leslie May 05, 2009 9:51 AM  

That is YUMMY! And I LOVE Katie getting her share of the limelight! Gotta get that license plate in there! You go, girl! She comes by it honestly...her distant relative Leslie was the SAME way...and we have photos to prove it! Fantastic brother, too! I love it when big brothers engage in conversations with the little ones! That's priceless! Love you all! What a sweet family!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP