Dear Cari and Kendra,

>> Saturday, May 09, 2009

As you are probably both aware, we have had sickness reach our home. It seems to linger on and on. We are on week four of colds, coughs, ear infections, bronchitis and tonsilitis. So today, even though the sun is shining in the great metropolis of Randle, Washington, I, being a very mean mom, had Lucas, Katie and Larah take naps. Naps for Katie and Larah are a fairly normal part of our daily routine. However, Lucas was a bit surprised and sad that he, being 7 and very manly, had to take a nap. After accepting the fact that I wasn't going to change my mind, he proceeded to ask me if he could borrow one of my CD's. I agreed and told him to make sure he put it back in my stereo when he got up. I went into his room to check on him and what did I hear coming from his stereo...? None other than the DOLLY PARTON!!! All I have to say about that is...
That boy's got taste!

7 comments:

Kacey May 09, 2009 1:41 PM  

Poor thing, it was probably the only thing that could distract him from his suffering. Kacey

Megan May 09, 2009 2:11 PM  

hahahaha! You are too funny!

Amy B from Bullard May 09, 2009 2:23 PM  

And why is that story dedicated to only Cari and Kendra?

Rebecca May 09, 2009 4:14 PM  

'cause they dogged my friend Dolly back on Friday, April 24! and 'cause they have no appreciation for good music!

Heath Clan May 09, 2009 4:25 PM  

Oh, oh, It's on now girlfriend!

CDJ May 10, 2009 1:56 PM  

As long as you didn't give him a gold star for "music appreciation class", I'm good.

Genetics can be tricky...and cruel. Bless his heart...and his innocent, though defiled little ears.

Libby May 18, 2009 9:57 PM  

lol! did he actually fall asleep to it! =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP