I Think His Tractor's Sexy

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Our 4 oldest children spent the night with a friend and they haven't come home yet. The youngest 3 are napping. (Although, Samuel is due to wake up any minute now.) Tim has locked himself in his office for the day. Here I sit, all by my lonesome, listening to Dolly Parton, enjoying the few moments of quietness. I need to get busy on housework, but first I wanted to post this picture.

**Just curious...is it okay to admit that I listen to Dolly Parton (and actually enjoy her) or is that something I should just keep to myself??? I know how my kids would answer that question.

10 comments:

Sharon April 24, 2009 3:41 PM  

Hummm . . . so you are a closet Dolly Parton listener ;)I would have never guessed :O he he he
Just a kiddin' :)
Actually I was raised listening to her, Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn and many others ;)
Yes, it is fine that you admit that you enjoy Dolly as confession is always good for the soul ;)
So how would your kids answer that question?

Rebecca April 24, 2009 4:27 PM  

My kids are highly UNimpressed with Dolly Parton! I occassionally make them suffer throuhg a CD or two. They need music for school so I do my part to offer a varitey of styles. She would not be considered one of their favorites.

Rebecca April 24, 2009 5:29 PM  

Ops! Iye fourgot two chek my speling in the coment Iye maide. Iye wil doo beter necst tyme.

Sharon April 24, 2009 6:06 PM  

Hey, a bit of dyslexia and the like keeps life real ;)
Wow, that "Sexy Tracker" would be welcome here ;) Seriously we need to find someone with either a tractor or big rot-E-ma-tiller to dig and dig and dig up this place for a garden--we are NOT doing the raised beds this year for the Veggies! Gee it would nice to grow more than 4 carrots 2 cucumbers and a couple bags of peas--after all the work ;)

The Iretons April 25, 2009 2:10 PM  

I love Dolly Parton too! I don't think there's anything wrong with that! :) I'm sure you don't enjoy listening to all of your children's music, but you endure! So will they! :) LOL!

Heath Clan April 25, 2009 4:57 PM  

As much as I love you and am thankful to be a person you confide in....I think that is one to keep to yourself. That is almost as bad as the fact that every once and in a great while I really have a hankering for that orange stuff they call Cheez Whizz. Now I know what cheese is and I know what wizz is....

Christina April 26, 2009 8:59 AM  

cool picture. I love Dolly too so yes, I think it is okay to admit it.

CDJ April 26, 2009 12:21 PM  

A. Ixnay on the Olly-day, K Pumpkin?
B. If you ignore my wishes and demand to listen to her, PLEASE understand, that it must not - in any way - be referred to as education for your children. Come now...
C. Does my brother have a bald spot???? Gettin' old, I tell ya.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2009 9:26 PM  

Hey I like Dolly too.

jessy May 05, 2009 6:44 PM  

I LOVE DOLLY!!!!!! Whatever Cari may say, the gall has one heck of a range. The new blog background is adorable. Congrats on learning to sew. I warn you though, it is rather addictive and you may find yourself shopping compulsively for fabric. Your girls are plenty old enough to begin learning as well. We bought Abby a Hello Kitty machine (it is a real machine, just like mine, but with Hello Kitty face) and she loves it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP