A Walker Update
>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Samuel is sleeping in his carseat (soon to awake)...Justin is at his place of employment...Lucas is napping...and Tim, my incredible man, took the other children on a stroll down to the creek. Katie is pedalin' her trike, Matthew and Cayla are walkin' and Tim and Larah are enjoying a ride on Dot.
My time on the computer is sure to be short so I'll just give a quick and somewhat random Walker update. Here goes...
~Samuel Isaiah Walker is great. He is almost 3 weeks old. We all enjoy having a new baby in the house. I have learned that he does not like chocolate. He has had BAD cases of gas and a major breakout on his cute, round, kissable little face. So no mo' chocolate for this mama. 

~Cayla played her first ever piano solo at church on Easter Sunday. She did awesome. I am amazed at her natural ability and passion for her newly found talent. I wish I would have taken my camera with me to snap a shot.
~Uncle James is coming for a visit in May before he makes his big transition to Colorado. We all look forward to some time spent with him...even if he might be a bit D-U-M (dumb for those of you who know how to spell! Love you James!)!!!
~May 15-23 the Washington Walkers will be spending time with close friends camping in Prineville, OR. To see pictures of our last Prineville camping trip and the fun that was had by all, click here. ***Kacey and Anders...how much fun will you two be having in comparison to last trip? Just curious???
~I just recently received an invitation to my 20 year high school reunion. WOW ~ I have been out of high school for 20 years. Doesn't seem possible.
~Our family has been abundantly blessed with meals every other day since the birth of Samuel. There is a dear, sweet lady in our congregation who makes sure we are well fed. She called everyone in our church and made sure that they deliver us a meal. These meals are scheduled to continue until the second week in May. We are soooo blessed and I am soooo thankful....and I am sooooo not losing any pregnancy weight!
~Well my time on the computer is done. I miss Bloggerville and keeping up with all my bloggy friends. I think I have forgotten how busy life with a new baby can be. Hopefully soon I will return to normal...if there is such a thing.



6 comments:
Three weeks?? Already! Wow, time sure goes by fast!
Thank you again for picking me up on Sunday :) And thanks for allowing me to hold Sam :) He is so very sweet :)
Love you all,
Sharon
Baby Sam is just getting cuter by the day. I sure miss you. Hope you are all doing well. So you can do oatmeal raisin cookies right:)
I just looked at my calendar for next week: it has you and Laura on it! I need to get a babysitter!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!! Hmmmmmm, what can I do for some extra lunch money?
Hey lady! Sorry I am behind checking in on you. Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful baby boy! How far away are you from Seattle airport? I am coming through in July and want to see if I can squeeze some time in for a visit.
Samuel is such a cutie! I'm sure missing those newborn baby days. And I love hearing about Cayla's piano success. Our family is about to inherit my grandmother's piano in the next few days. I can't wait to get my kids started (and work my rusty fingers back up).
I wish I could have heard Cayla play. I know she did awesome! Ohhh Baby Sam is so adorable!! I'm really sad I can't kiss his sweet cheeks!
I just had to stop by and see the pictures of the lil guy..what a cutie..and what a great family...! :)
Heather
Post a Comment