The Simple Woman's Daybook

>> Monday, November 09, 2009


THE SIMPLE WOMAN’S DAYBOOK
FOR TODAY
November 9, 2009

Outside my window...it is dark, 42 degrees, and raining. Ten degrees colder and it could be snowing.

I am thinking...that in about 10 minutes my hair will look like it has never looked before. Cayla is standing behind me with a straightener in hand. SCARY!!!

I am thankful that…I don't have to sleep alone tonight. Lucas and Ginger are already warming the bed for me.

I am wearing…Cabela's socks, sweats, Life is Good tee, and a denim overshirt. Very warm and comfy.

I am remembering…how much my husband makes me laugh.

I am going…to stay up late or go to bed early...that is the question???

I am reading…many, many pumpkin recipes. We have pumpkins galore and I am trying to do things with them before they rot. Pumpkin soup, anyone?

I am hoping…that Tim and Matthew enjoy each other's company over these next three days.

On my mind…words that need to be penned.

From the learning rooms…because of the flu, we did very little school last week. We attempted a bit of learning today. Lucas and Cayla completed math lessons and Katie worked on printing her letters.

Noticing that…my hair is STRAIGHT!!!

Pondering these words…God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. Jeremiah 10:12

From the kitchen…leftovers, pumpkins, and popcorn.

Around the house...laundry (folded) on the kitchen table, a cozy fire in the wood stove, and a few little messes here and there.

One of my favorite things…stickers. I love stickers. I still have my collection from when I was a little girl. I should pull it out and show it to my girls.

From my picture journal…

Matthew taking care of Baby Sam while they both had the flu.
Picture taken November 6, 2009

To enjoy more Daybooks, join Peggy and others at The Simple Woman. You will be blessed.

1 comments:

momoflots November 12, 2009 6:22 PM  

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for visiting my blog and Hi neighbor!! :)

I enjoyed reading your daybook - we also have a son named Samuel - he is 10.

Hope you are having a good day - we are enjoying the sunny day up here north of Seattle and anticipating the big storm they are predicting - even saying the possiblity of wet snow here in the converance zone!! The kids are praying hard :)!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP