30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 4

>> Wednesday, November 04, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving from Karla Dornacher
I stayed up way too late last night and I was on the go all day today. So this post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point!
I am thankful for my new flannel sheets.
They are light green, warm and oh so soft.
As a matter of fact...
I am going to go enjoy them right now.

2 comments:

Valerie November 05, 2009 2:36 AM  

I am right there with you! I love flannel sheets.
Living in the Northeast part of the US our winters get pretty cold and there is nothing like a bed that heats up fast and stays warm all night!

Patricia November 06, 2009 8:40 AM  

Flannel sheets are the best!! It's hard to go back to regular ones after having flannel.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP