The Simple Woman's Daybook

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN’S DAYBOOK
FOR TODAY
MARCH 23, 2009


Outside My Window...
the sky is grey and I can hear my children playing happily.

I am thinking...our time with Josh, Kathy and Johnathan passed too quickly. They were here and now they’re gone.

From the learning rooms…we are on Baby Break!

I am thankful for...my husband. He is so busy with life, yet always finds the time to be a wonderful husband and father.

From the kitchen...waffles for breakfast, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch. Not too sure what is on for dinner…..probably left over Pasta e Fagioli. Thanks, Cari, for the recipe. It was delicious and one that has been added to my list of favorites.

I am wearing...my “very sexy” purple maternity dress.

I am creating...not too much these days!

I am going...to give birth soon. I know I am!!! I know I am!!! I know I am!!!

I am reading...the newest edition of No Greater Joy.

I am hoping...to give birth soon. I am hoping!!! I am hoping!!! I am hoping!!! (I'm only 6 days overdue.)

I am hearing…my washing machine, Cayla’s bird chirping merrily from the bedroom, and the kiddos playing out back.

Around the house…we are patiently awaiting the arrival of Baby Sam. Did I say patiently???

One of my favorite things...empty laundry baskets.

A few plans for the rest of the week…hanging out at home….enjoying my kids.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...My Aunt Susie is a magnificent photographer. She recently sent me this picture entitled "Spring." It was taken from her patio in Rio Vista, CA on the first day of Spring 2009.

For more Daybooks, feel free to join Peggy and others at The Simple Woman.


5 comments:

Amy B from Bullard March 23, 2009 4:25 PM  

I can't believe on your seventh child you are SIX days late.....Sam is going to be a stubborn one. I love that picture Susie sent, that was beautiful. I'm sorry again your sad, I wish I could take it away. All of it. OH and I love that Cayla's bird is chirping in the background, I would have another bird if I thought that Willie might not get it....but I have a fear he would.

Michele @ Frugal Granola March 23, 2009 7:24 PM  

Just wanted to tell you, I've been praying for you & Baby Sam everyday this week. :) Hopefully we'll get to meet him, if you're up to it, when we visit in a couple weeks!

Blessings,
Michele

Rebecca March 23, 2009 10:31 PM  

Thanks Michele for praying for us. And of course I'll be up for a visit....anytime.

And Amy, I don't know what to tell you about being 6 days late. I will tell you that I won tonight playing Catan and it's always been said "The third times a charm." This was my third time to win...so maybe tonight is the night.

Heath Clan March 24, 2009 7:51 AM  

Amy, Amy, Amy,
They don't come earlier just because they are your seventh baby:) My seventh was like 8 days late...She is stubborn though. I think they just like to be warm and comfortable:) He can't stay in there forever.

Kathy March 24, 2009 9:20 AM  

I am not patient!! Tell Baby Sam his Aunt Kathy is not happy that he decided to wait to make his debut! We miss you and the kids already! Johnathan was saying Laura this morning - he misses you too. We had sooo much fun! Thanks for making your home so relaxing and comfortable. Give everyone hugs from me. Thinking and praying for you today!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP