Spring is NOT Springing...Yet

>> Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday was simply a tease. This is what we woke up to this morning. I'm thinking I was a little too excited a little too soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 10:10 PM  

This post is in such stark contrast to the one before. I feel your pain, sister!

Leslie February 27, 2009 7:33 AM  

I hear you! We were at 77 Wednesday, and now we are looking at a snowy forecast for the weekend! Shorts or sweats...shorts or sweats...the eternal question of the boys in our household.

Blessings to you and yours. Can't wait to see you all sometime.

Love,
Leslie

Trudy February 27, 2009 12:35 PM  

Hey lady! We have that up here all the time. When the snow is finally gone, we are still not safe! It's been known to return, :~)
How's baby?
Love you guys!

Christina February 27, 2009 11:47 PM  

How things change at the drop of a hat.

Libby March 01, 2009 6:25 PM  

Hey preggo... I know what you mean... it got warm and nice and then mother nature was like mwah ha ha ha! It snowed almost all day yesterday.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP