WOW!! I Stand Amazed!
>> Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I enjoy reading the Biblical Womanhood blog. The author, Crystal Paine, is a young mother and wife and is on fire for the Lord. Although young in years (well, young compared to me) she is thrifty, wise and continuously full of encouragement. I got on her blog tonight and read an article about a woman named Toni Vernelli. Toni, at the age of 25 had an abortion, and then at age 27 was sterilized. "Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," says Toni, 35. I am amazed and shocked. I thank the Lord for each one of my children and even more so now after reading the article. If I am considered selfish, may I always and forever be so. Click here to read the article.



2 comments:
That was an eye opening article. I feel so naive sometimes, I would have never in a million years thought someone would not have children to save the environment. Saddening to me.
I read an article out of People yesterday about a talk show host breaking down on her public show about a "custody battle." The victim was a little barky dog. The same people that will fight for the right to take the life of an unborn baby crying over a dog. Wow! I think the sacredness of human life is one of the main things satan attacks.
I hope you stay that selfish too. May God make us all more selfish like that:)
Post a Comment