Just a Glimpse ~ Day 24

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010


This pictures shows an attempt at me trying to be organized. My desire is to one day be so organized that I'll feel like I have nothing else left in my life that needs to be organized. I don't think I'll ever get there, but I'll keep trying. Anyway, this is how we sort our laundry. The older kids all do their own laundry, but the younger ones are in training. Lucas can read and therefore he knows what basket to put what clothes. I work with Larah and Katie and we sort by colors. Darks, colors, and whites. This is a system that works for me and it is exciting to see my kids participating in laundry, a mandatory, but fun, chore.

1 comments:

Megan February 24, 2010 7:53 PM  

I LOVE to organize! It's therapeutic! haha. I seriously thought about doing a post/series of posts on organization the other day! Hello nerd!

Great idea with 'Just a Glimpse'!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP