Just a Glimpse ~ Day 16

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Larah was blessed with 18 new pair of shoes today.
Plus on hand-me-downs!!!

2 comments:

The Iretons February 16, 2010 9:28 PM  

I'm so glad to have you all to share with! I don't know what I would've done for Wyatt without you! : )

momoflots February 17, 2010 7:40 AM  

Aren't hand me downs the best!!!! We live in Bothell - not very country anymore at all!! I love the town of Randall - such a nice area!! We've gone camping down in your area and really enjoyed it. Our drive was up north to Mt. Vernon area - spring was really popping up there - I don't know why there were so many trees in bloom and trees already starting to leaf out up there but not the case in my area - interesting!! Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog!!!

~Christine

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP