For the Love of "C"
>> Friday, January 30, 2009
Lori, over at Ramblings and Reflections of a Not-So-Superwoman, is doing a fun meme. She has assigned me the letter “C” and so I am taking the challenge.
Here is the meme: You are assigned a random letter and you should then post 10 things that you love that begin with that letter.
Things I Love Starting with the Letter “C”
1. Christ…He is my Savior, my redeemer, my comforter, my friend, my peace in the midst of life’s storms.
2. Candles…as I sit here and blog I have 5 Crème Brule candles (my all-time favorite) lit behind me. 4 tea lights and 1 votive. Mary's Candles are Simply The Best Candles Made!!!
3. Cats…but unfortunately my husband does not. I will continue to be forever hopeful, though!!!
4. Cash…v. credit. We used to have several credit cards and material things bought on credit. But, with the Lord’s conviction and direction, combined with Tim’s strong leadership abilities, we are credit card free. We are able to pay cash for everything. If we can’t…we don’t buy it. True FREEDOM!!!
5. C.L.A.S.S.…Christian Liberty Academy School System. This is the homeschool curriculum we use for high school. It was and continues to be a HUGE answer to prayer.
6. Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup…there is nothing I want more when I am down and out with a cold. It warms my body and even though it may be psychological, it makes me feel instantly better.
7. Clothes…this needs no explanation.
8. Cards…I love to give and I love to receive. I have been known to spend ridiculous amounts of time standing in the card section of a store. I tend to lean toward the sweet, sentimental, sappy type.
9. Cuddlin’…every morning Katie and Larah wake up right around 7:00. It is our routine to cuddle and snuggle for at least 10 minutes before we begin our days. Very few things are finer than cuddlin’ with my girls.
10. Conversations with a friend…Tim being on the top of my list and then on down to all those special people God has abundantly placed in my life. Good conversations make friendships sweeter and stronger.
There’s my list of ten things beginning with the letter “C” that I love. If you are interested in participating in this fun meme, just leave a comment telling me so, and I will assign you a random letter.



1 comments:
That's a great list.
Post a Comment