Under Your Bed Challenge
>> Monday, September 22, 2008
We are getting wonderful company tomorrw, THE DR. and MRS. BOB UTLEY, so I decided I'd better clean the house tonight. I started in our room. Obviously, because of all the stuff I found under our bed, I should clean it more often. (What am I teaching my children?) This is a list of the items I found. Some items are in their proper place (marked with a *). Many, many items, as you will see, have mysteriously appeared where they don't belong.
- plastic necklace
- playing card with rules 10-21 of Texas Hold'em
- blue shop rag
- 1 shoe
- pair of boys size 13 flip flops
- used Q-tip
- used Puffs Plus tissue
- several scrunchies
- coffee mug
- teddy bear
- basketball
- Lego's
- empty toilet paper roll
- nail polish
- 5 stuffed animals
- raisins
- 1 dirty, missing sock
- keyboard*
- the lock to our bedroom window
- 1/2 plastic yellow Easter egg
- box of Christmas wrapping paper*
- 2 gun cases*
- hugging pillow
- pencil
- string of blocks
- to do list
- broken battery pack
And there you have it. Shocking! Disgusting! Embarrassing! Now that I have shared my deep, dark, personal secret of what hides and lurks under our bed, I challenge you to do the same. If you are brave, leave a list in the comment section. And if your answer is by chance nothing, well then...don't bother to leave a comment. I don't like you.



7 comments:
Girl! Josh and Kathy slept in here last weekend, so I'm happy to report, only *items are found. Plastic zipper bags of winter bedding and hand weights. Man, oh, man if you had asked this question two weeks ago...Yikes.
But with this unforseen timing, you must surely still like me, huh?
I will always and for ever like you. As a matter of fact, I will always and forever like and love you.
Lets see....4 pillows (one was one I used when I was pregnant with Arianna), a baby wash cloth, fire safe lock box, a decoration from our wall, a Tigger ball, a purse, 2 gift boxes, an old box of Sunday School material,Thomas'portable DVD player, a Walgreens fold up frisbee, 5 pregnancy books, 1 breastfeeding book, 2 small devotional books, 1 book on Spiritual Warfare, 1 book on the Power of a Praying Woman, a small plastic candle holder, sermon notes on Rev. 3, a Similac book about breastfeeding, our pre-marital study material, and a piece of something plastic that I think is from the blinds....lol...who knew :).
I'm gonna have to skip this bandwagon because there is so much "stuff, junk, crap" under my bed that it would take all day. Just think little duplex, no storage and every inch of my carpet is covered by _______ you can fill in the blank and you'd probably be correct.
Haha! :) That's hilarious!
Since we don't have a bed, I don't have anything hiding under it. I guess that's a blessing in disguise, huh? :) So, you still like me, right?
Hope you have a good week! We've been praying for you & littlest one.
Blessings,
Michele
I can't get under my bed right now because of a sleeping hubby. I can say that I dried my bra on my headboard this week (it wasn't fully dried in the dryer). It dropped underneath the bed. When I bent to retrieve it I couldn't get to it because of the tile that is stored there. There were definately children's toys and down-comforter feathers. I couldn't even begin to mentally process all of it because I was TRYING to make it to church on time. I shelved that horrible revelation to the back of my mind and then YOU had to bring it back up again. It isn't enough that have to clean my carpets this weekend because I can't handle my baby's knees being black anymore. No, now I have to clean under my bed! You may still like me, but I am thinking about whether I still like you! Meanie. Next you will probably tell me that you cleaned off your back porch and REALLY traumatize me.
Honestly though I love ya forever. We Heath girls are good at the forever answer:)
Since we recently got new mattreses, our floor under there is pretty clean. I know there is a revolver and ammo under there on purpose. Probably a few tissues and hair ties. I found long-lost slippers recently.
Post a Comment