Goin' Campin'

>> Monday, September 01, 2008

Olallie Lake
The vehicles are packed and we are as good as gone. We will be exiting Randle bright and early tomorrow morning. ETD is 6:30. Lucas and Tim are leaving much earlier to do a bit of grouse hunting, so the pressure will be off to leave at exactly 6:30. We will be enjoying God's beautiful nature until Friday evening. I'll post pictures when we return.
Until then,

5 comments:

Heath Clan September 02, 2008 10:35 AM  

See you there. I, however, will be there at a much more reasonable hour and will come home to indoor plumbing. I am reminded to bring my camera!

Christina September 05, 2008 6:11 PM  

Enjoy. Can't wait to see the pics.

Amy B from Bullard September 06, 2008 8:15 AM  

come on, are you home yet, i'm sick of not talking to you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP