A New Fresh Look
>> Sunday, January 27, 2008
I change my template about as often as I rearrange my furniture. I can handle changes on the little things...it's the big changes that scare me. Maybe if I take charge of the little changes then I won't have to deal with big changes. I don't think it happens that way, but it's a good thought indeed.
I hope you enjoy the new template. I picked this one because my favorite color is green. Take notice, I have added a question on the sidebar. You'll have to take a peak...and just for fun, leave me an answer. Also, for those of you who read my blog and don't comment, just for fun would ya comment? I love comments. Have a great day.



6 comments:
Hi my fav sis in law. Like the new format. i dont wash my feet either. By the way it is BLOG not BOG
You don't wash your feet in the shower?!? EW! This probably will come in handy with those get-to-know-me kind of e-mails:)
Okay, let's get one thing straight...I never said I don't wash my feet. I simply said I was asked if I wash my feet. So I guess I will keep you in suspense...
Love the new look...green is my favorite colors too. :)I'm also from Washington...
Wash your feet, people! Is the implication that you could totally have access to your snausages in the tub, but since you're standing... Just wash your feet, people. That's all I'm saying.
I miss the pix on the sidebar. Sniff. Aside from your wonderful writing, that was my favorite part! Sniff, Sniff. See what you can do, OK?
Post a Comment