Link Question?

>> Saturday, January 26, 2008

How in the world do you get a link (with picture and all) to appear on a sidebar? I have been sitting here for two hours (waiting for Justin to come home) trying to figure this out. I am about to go insane. I have signed up for http://www.themomblogs.com/ and I cannot get the link to appear on my sidebar. Well it is there, but not how I want it. My desire is to be able to click on the picture and go directly to the link. Can anyone please, please, please tell me how to do this? You can email me with any suggestions.

2 comments:

Lala January 28, 2008 7:30 PM  

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog from Mom Blogs and I think I can help you out with your link question.

I'm not sure if you figured it out yet but you need to add a page element and click on HTML/JavaScript and then enter the button code or text link code that you want to use.

That should give you the click-able image you wanted. Hope that helps.

Rebecca January 30, 2008 5:18 AM  

Thanks for the help Laura. It worked. YEAH!!! I learned something new.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP