Homecoming 2007

>> Sunday, October 21, 2007


It was a joy and a pleasure to be with you last night. Thank you for allowing and desiring for me to be a part of your evening. It was fun to see you so excited and yet, so nervous. I am extremely pleased with the man God is making of you. Thank you for turning your heart toward Him and for making wise choices. Your dad and I enjoy you more and more with each passing day. Thank you for being who you are. You are awesome. I am thrilled to sit back and watch as your friendship with Audrey grows. She is a beautiful young lady who is being molded into the image of Christ. I am amazed at how you are handling this relationship. You two were great last night. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy each other's company. May you have many more fun and memorable moments together. Just make sure it is when your dad is home. Gosh, I miss him.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2007 10:10 PM  

thank you. im glad you were apart of my unforgettable memory. thank you for supportng me in my always new adventures. w/out teasing me so.

Heath Clan October 22, 2007 1:06 PM  

What gorgeous people!

I meant what I said about that muffin man! The only problem with him is that he is too old for any of my girls to have a shot at marrying him. I am sure he will be snapped up before my girls are of marriageable age:)

Anonymous,  November 08, 2007 10:19 PM  

Goodness! I am still blushing. Though I can't say much for the picture, it was very kind of you to say such nice things. And I want to thank you once more for helping so much! It would have really stunk to have to walk to the school. You were very appreciated!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP