3200 Cheeseman Place
>> Saturday, October 06, 2007
or other it's the only one I took of her!
Justin, a dedicated homeschool student, working on grammar.
Matthew being a goofball during a game of SkipBo!
Cayla wining a Texas Hold'em game! She's so cool!
I'm thinking by the look on his face, he may have lost.
Our family was blessed with a 3 day, 2 night stay at a cabin in the middle of the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. It was wonderful. It was a time of much needed rest and relaxation. It was just like camping, except inside an awesome cabin. There was no running water, no electicity and no phones. We took walks, read books, played games, slept...just enjoyed being together, being family.
Thank you, Father, for times of quietness and rest.
Thank you for friends who are willing to share so that we can be revived.
Thank you for loving us and for being our provider.
You truly are an awesome God!



1 comments:
Bugle boy tshirt??? Is that the same one mom gave for Christmas in 1999 or something? IMPRESSIVE! I'm glad you guys got to "get away". I'm glad you like to hang out with my brother...somebody needs to. Your kids are BEE-utiful! As soon as we get this debt thing kicked, I'm comin' up! I gotta git me some o' them girlies. miss you
Post a Comment