My Weekend

>> Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have had a pleasant and restful weekend. Saturday morning...well let's start with Friday night. Friday night Tim and I took a 3 1/4 mile walk, together, alone, without the kids. Wonderful, very wonderful. Then we came home and watched We Are Marshall. He watched, I dozed. Saturday morning was spent with a friend. We went to a garage sale that was advertised to be Saturday and Sunday. It was closed for Saturday. We were both a little confused...how do you have a garage sale that is closed? Just a bit odd, but acceptable because we live in East Lewis County. After the closed garage sale we headed to Glacier Espresso. Interesting. Very, very interesting. At Glacier Espresso you can order huge ice cream cones, extra large hot dogs and a variety of drinks. But wait...that's not all. You can also enjoy a 3o minute workout. HUM! Hot dogs, ice cream, espressos and exercise. Once again, we were a little confused. Just a bit odd, but acceptable because we live in East Lewis County. We left the espresso (after Kendra spoiled me and bought us buy 1, get 1 free drinks...thanks Kendra) and drove to Morton, where I bought eggs, bananas and sour cream. All 3 items on sale...I saved us $2.74. The rest of Saturday day was spent at home with the kids. In the evening, I, along with my cute helper, Katie, cleaned the church building. I cleaned as Katie made pancakes and caught frogs. Both imaginary, but nonetheless, important to my favorite 3 year old. Sunday morning was spent at Randle Baptist Church. I was in the nursery, both for Sunday school and the morning service. We did have a baptism this morning...that is always exciting. Go Billy, you cool man of God! Lolanda spent the majority of the day with us. We had lasagna for lunch and lasagna for dinner. Tim, Lolanda and I played 3-handed spades and ate popcorn. I won. Tim-490, Lolanda- 190, and Me-500. Yep, I beat Tim by 10 points. That doesn't happen all too often. That pretty much sums up my weekend. We will be gone for the next three days. We'll be back sometime Wednesday. So until then, smile, have fun and praise the Lord, for He is good.

2 comments:

Heath Clan October 01, 2007 1:35 PM  

You beat Tim? Wow! That is amazing. That alone is enough to have made your weekend memorable. I am doing the Bucca happy dance. Uh-huh, you go girl!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP