My Matthew, My MadDog

>> Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Matthew, bless his heart, was feeling a bit left out when he saw his brother, Justin...The Muffin Man, on my last blog. He asked if I had ever posted a picture of him. So together we scrolled down all my blogs, searching for just the right picture. I found pictures of him with the prairie dogs, but they were not good enough. He wanted a blog all to himself. Or at least all about himself. So this blog is dedicated to My Matthew, My MadDog.

Matthew was born 2nd in our family on September 15th, 1994 at 2:11 a.m. at Longview Regional Hospital in Longview, Texas. He just celebrated his 13th birthday three days ago. Matthew is a fine young man, full of life and ready to make anyone laugh. His full name is Matthew David Walker, also known as MadDog...a nickname given to him by his Papaw. Matthew because we like the name and David in honor of his Uncle Josh (Joshua David).

Matthew's favorite song is Let Go by the group RED. Matthew's all-time favorite group is RED. His favorite color is RED. His favorite author is Frank Peretti and his favorite foods are monkey bread and pizza. Matthew's favorite dog is a golden lab, his favorite number is 94 and his favorite friend is Bradley. His favorite bible scripture is the first chapter of Hebrews and his favorite praise and worship song is Take Me In by Kutless. Matthew's favorite X-Box game is Halo 1 and his favorite PlayStation game is Need for Speed-Most Wanted. His favorite fishing hole is Dark Lake. His favorite school subject is math, his favorite state is confused and his favorite drink is Monster. I'm not quite sure why because his father and I don't allow him the drink such junk. His favorite mom is ME!!!

Matthew enjoys camping, riding his bike, skateboarding, listening to his ipod, and playing with sisters, Katie Jane and Larah. He is cool enough to hang out with kids and mature enough to carry on conversation with adults. He is very motivated to do what he knows and scared to tackle the unknown. I think he gets the later from his mom.

This concludes my blog to and about Matthew. Matthew, in all seriousness...I love you and am honored to be your mom. You make me exceptionally happy. Keep making me coffee and hugging me before bed. You are incredibly awesome.




3 comments:

Heath Clan September 19, 2007 8:21 AM  

Yeah, that MadDog is okay. Not as cool as me, but close.

CDJ September 27, 2007 8:07 PM  

We were just talking about Matthew the other day while we walked. Mari was "ooof"ing at the dogs barking. I told the kids that when MadDog was little, you could ask him what a rooster says, and his eyes would brighten as he cackled, "looka-looka-looka-doooo". Is he the one that said "Uncka Filnop"? I need a hug, man.

Anonymous,  November 08, 2007 10:36 PM  

Matthew has been telling me I need to read this for some time now, even though he already recited it to me by heart. I have to agree with you, he is a pretty cool guy. I am glad he's my friend.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP