More Snow Pics

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18th, 2008





3 comments:

Shelley December 18, 2008 9:35 PM  

Oh, wow! The most I've ever personally seen was I think 6 inches. Man, that looks like fun! At least for a little while. :)

Amy B from Bullard December 19, 2008 3:21 PM  

I am envious for sure. That is amazing. I love it!

Sharon December 19, 2008 5:07 PM  

Rebecca,
How many inches of snow do you think that you have? We have about 2 1/2 feet on the level and deeper in other areas of the yard. I keep hearing that it is not over and that we could receive quite a bit more. It is all very beautiful but I have to keep reminding myself not to worry as we also have a good 2 feet on the roof with 3 foot ice cycles hanging off the edges.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP