I'm It
>> Thursday, December 04, 2008
I have been tagged by my wonderful Sis-N-Law. So, here it goes!!! Bear with me...I'm not feeling very creative.
Two Names You Go By:
1. Babe
2. Mama
Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Capris
2. Long sleeve shirt
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Popcorn
2. TUMS (This child of mine must have lots of hair)
Two people who you look up to:
1. Linda Russell
2. Dalene Pollman
Two things you did last night:
1. Visited with friends
2. Dishes
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Bowl of cereal (helps keep me regular)
2. French Dip Sandwich
Two people you last talked to:
1. Tim
2. Myself (Do you ever do that?)
Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Lunch with Lolanda (Except that I forgot to call her and RSVP...I'm planning on going, I hope she still is)
2. Christmas Party in Longview (I did remember to RSVP for this one)
Two longest car rides:
1. Texas to Washington
2. Our house to Laura's (our midwife). It's only about 6o miles, but at that very specific moment, it took FOREVER to get there.
Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
Favorite Vacations:
1. Camping (with the fam)
2. Moolack Shores (with Little Johnny Pollman and his lovely bride...and of course, Tim)
3. Anywhere with Amy
Last trip:
1. Bullard, Texas to visit my favorite sister and her family. Amy, did you know you are my favorite sister?
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Decaf coffee with Splenda and Half-n-Half
I'm sure I am to tag others, but it is 10:04 PM and I will think about that tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams.



0 comments:
Post a Comment