Mike Huckabee Responds to Evolution Question

>> Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This is awesome! All I have to say is GO MIKE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 08, 2007 5:37 PM  

That was pretty awesome. I hope you're having a great day! How is everything there? Is it drying out?

Anyways, have a happy day.

Leslie December 10, 2007 3:45 PM  

Rebecca,
I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I wish you would post instructions for uploading a video or music. I don't have teenage boys (yet) who can help me, and I am totally technically challenged! I am so impressed with all you've done. The next time you come to Missouri, I'd love to see you (it's been a long time since you were at Uncle Don's). Merry Christmas!

Love,
Leslie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP