The Answer

>> Sunday, December 30, 2007

It is 5:43 A.M. The snow is falling, the roast is in the crock pot, the jello is made, the laundry is going, the hubby is preparing his morning sermon and all the children are sleeping. On a normal morning all this would bring me such joy and I guess today it does. But I woke up with a heavy heart and I am feeling sad. Life since Christmas day has been challenging. Those of you who know us, know our situation. And for those of you who don't, maybe someday I will be able to share. But for now all I can say is we need your prayers. I know God is in control. I know he has all our days planned. I know I am not to worry. But I am having a struggle with living all this knowledge. I have my moments of peace and rest and then something is said or I have a thought and then I am right back to being worrisome. I am cluing in now...the answer is to get off this computer, go into the living room, open my Bible, read His promises, get on my knees and pray. I think I'd better go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP