The Simple Woman's Daybook

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK
FOR TODAY
October 19, 2009

Outside my window...is complete darkness and a gentle breeze.

I am thinking...about our upcoming trip to Colorado. We are so excited to be able to spend Thanksgiving with family. It has been 9 long years.

I am thankful for...bargains. I bought 7 of the 9 Little House on the Prairie books today for $7.56. (We already own the other two.) So now we have the complete series and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

From the learning rooms...things are moving right along.

From the kitchen...lingers the scent of my Mary's candle.

I am wearing...jeans, sweatshirt and my favorite Cabela's socks.

I am creating...(mental) monthly menus. I will put them on paper soon so I can do better budgeting this next month.

I am going....to bake Tim a sugar-free apple pie before I leave for the day tomorrow. Shhhh, don't tell him....it is a surprise.

I am reading...Love is a Decision by Gary Smalley.

I am hoping...the sun shines all day tomorrow.

I am hearing...the refrigerator whistling and the washer agitating.

Around the house...everyone is in bed, but me.

One of my favorite things...is laying in bed beside my cute husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Rutledge Corn Maze and AWANA on Tuesday, folks for dinner on Wednesday, corporate prayer meeting at Morris' on Thursday, Friday Night Film night on...you guessed it, Friday night.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is a picture of the 2009 corn maze. This years "Military Maze" will promote awareness and gratitude towards our military within the community. The maze design is a Stryker as a tribute to the men and women serving our country.

For more Daybooks, visit Peggy and others at The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP