Goldrush Chicken @ Claim Jumpers
>> Friday, March 21, 2008
My dinner last night was extraordinary. "Margaret" and I ate at Claim Jumpers in the Clackamas Town Center. She had steak. I opted for chicken. My meal was absolutely amazing.
Goldrush Chicken
A Double Chicken Breast Topped with a Sour Cream Mushroom Onion Sauce and Mozzarella. Served with Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Vegetables and Buttermilk Biscuit.
WOW!
It was incredible.
It was scrumptious.
The list goes on...
Divine
Succulent
Exquisite
Sapid
Juicy
Heavenly
Mouthwatering
Saporous
Goldrush Chicken at Claim Jumpers was unbelievably marvelous. When Tim and I reach our goal of being debt-free, this will be the restaurant where I will chose to celebrate. Wanna join us?



1 comments:
Hi Rebecca~
I saw your comments over on Dawn's Rawmommyto9 blog and noticed you were in WA so I decided to check out your blog (I'm in WA too :o)) So, you are totally making me hungry~ I'll have to tell my dh about this restaurant as he's always looking for somewhere yummy to dine :o) For me....it'll have to be a really really scrumptious salad.....but boy am I having devious thoughts of kicking my raw food diet to the curb thanks to your post, LOL
~Bonnie
Post a Comment